A downloadable game for Windows
Operation Dragonfly is a procedural open-world mission based action (and sometimes rescue) arcade shooter.
That's quite a mouthful, what do we mean?
- Score is important, you will be ranked, globally and amongst your friends go inflict some arcade havok!
- The world is infinite (the demo is limited), it will get progressively more difficult, and you will score higher, the further you get from your first spawn point.
- Day / Night cycles with random weather patterns, this is to make it easier for you, we knew you'd like a spotlight attached to your helicopter, so we ensured the entire world darkens, for a while, so you can view that pretty light.
- Every time you play, it's a new, different world (not in the demo). Right now it's desert landscape only, we'll be adding more biomes as this project progresses.
- Powerups! Improvements! Upgrades! ... all these are coming.
- Ridiculous requests from crazy generals demanding the impossible of you, a lone pilot - this too is coming
Follow along and join the discussion on Discord.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: