A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Operation Dragonfly is a procedural open-world mission based action (and sometimes rescue) arcade shooter.
That's quite a mouthful, what do we mean?
- Score is important, you will be ranked, globally and amongst your friends go inflict some arcade havok!
- The world is infinite (the demo is limited), it will get progressively more difficult, and you will score higher, the further you get from your first spawn point.
- Day / Night cycles with random weather patterns, this is to make it easier for you, we knew you'd like a spotlight attached to your helicopter, so we ensured the entire world darkens, for a while, so you can view that pretty light.
- Every time you play, it's a new, different world (not in the demo). Right now it's desert landscape only, we'll be adding more biomes as this project progresses.
- Powerups! Improvements! Upgrades! ... all these are coming.
- Ridiculous requests from crazy generals demanding the impossible of you, a lone pilot - this too is coming
Get exclusive access to this game by purchasing while quantities last.
Thank you for your support, because of you, this game is being made possible.
In addition to instantly gaining an early still-in-development copy of this game, to be yours forever at a ridiculous discount, you will also get bleeding edge updates until and even after we release.
The regular demo version, which is a world and time limited version of this same game, will be updated with new content much less regularly.
You will get access to the following files: